Monday to Friday
8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Events are booked on a time available basis. We recommend that you reserve as early as possible. University Catering strives to accommodate all requests.
Your event start time is the time we guarantee to have your event set up and ready for guests.
University Catering requires a one-hour setup time prior to the start time of every event and a one-hour tear-down time after the end time of each event.
A $20 delivery charge is applied to all on-campus orders. Off-campus orders within five miles of campus incur a $50 delivery charge. Off-campus orders beyond beyond five miles from campus incur a $50 delivery charge plus an additional $3 per mile of total trip miles.
Final Guest Count
Your final guest count is due five business days prior to your event. After this date at 4:00 p.m. decreases in headcount are no longer permitted. Increases to headcount and other changes requested after this deadline will incur a fee of $20 per change.
A 50% deposit is due at time of booking for all non-university related events. The remaining balance is due five business days prior to the event date. Deposits are accepted via check, cash, Visa, or MasterCard.
Late Booking Fee
There is a late booking fee of $20 for any event booking made within five business days of the event.
Late Change Fee
There is late change fee of $20 for any changes made to an order within five business days of the event.
Any event cancelled within three full business days prior to the event will be charged in full.
Bars and Alcohol Service
- All bars will close 30 minutes prior to the scheduled end time of the event.
- Catering management and bartenders have the right to close a bar at any time.
- Substantial food service must accompany bar service at all events.
- All corkage fee beer and wine must be delivered to the catering office the day before your event. Leftovers will be available for pick-up the next business day after the event.
Servers are available for your event and add a special touch for your guests. Depending on the size and type of your event, servers may be required. Servers are available for $15 per hour with a minimum of two servers per event and three hours per server.
For health and liability reasons, our policy is that all leftover food is property of University Catering.
Events ending after 8:00 p.m. will incur a $20 late pickup fee, excluding events with servers in attendance.
To Go Orders
- Orders must be placed at least three business days prior to pickup.
- Each platter serves approximately 12 people unless otherwise noted. You may order multiple platters of course.
- Sorry, no substitutions.
- All hot products are served in aluminum pans.
- Academic calendar days only.
- Pickup instructions: Go to the catering office, 1793 Columbia St., Eugene, OR, 97403, at the pickup time that you specify.
Recycling and Composting
Please contact the UO's Zero Waste Program at 541-346-2354 or firstname.lastname@example.org to request composting and recycling receptacles.
University Catering Waiver Form
Submit the University Catering waiver form at least 15 working days prior to the event date.