University Catering is a full-service catering company available to University of Oregon students, faculty and staff members, and the greater Eugene-Springfield area. Planning an event should be simple, and it will be with the wide range of customizable options and beautiful preparation that comes with University Catering.
Our catering and event services continue to deliver outstanding variety, quality, and value to the University of Oregon and surrounding community. We are here to help your event come to life, whether it’s a casual get-together among colleagues, an organizational event, or a formal dinner.
We are dedicated to the notion that our meals and events should always be exceptionally delicious and unforgettable.
Policies and Fees
University Catering and Conferences is proud to offer sustainable options for any event that we cater. We can work with you to reduce waste and purchase local products.
Make an impact with little or no additional cost:
- Order a Chef's Sandwich Buffet instead of a Boxed Lunch. Less packaging reduces waste.
- Order water and beverages in reusable pitchers instead of individual bottles.
- Request local food. We work with a number of local producers who can supply us with a bounty of fresh, local ingredients.
- Request organic food. We would be happy to create an all-organic menu for your event.
- Instead of paper plates and napkins, order china service.
- Order compostable utensils, and contact the UO Zero Waste Program to arrange for composting receptacles; additional fees apply (call 541-346-2354 or e-mail email@example.com).
Current sustainability efforts by University Catering:
- Compostable coffee cups.
- Locally roasted coffee.
- Coffee delivered within 36 hours of roasting from our local roaster Allann Brothers Coffee.
- Eggs from hens raised in cage-free environments are available.
- Locally grown Sheppard’s Grain flour from wheat that is direct-tilled in a sustainable manner.
- Natural beef from Northwest ranchers who raise Angus beef on a 100% vegetarian diet without added hormones or antibiotics is available.
- Milk from local dairies with no antibiotics or bovine growth hormones.
- Unused food is donated daily to Food for Lane County for families in need.
- Unused vegetable scraps are composted.
- Biodiesel fuel is created from our spent fryer oils.